Dog Door for Sliding Glass Door
Make life easier with a custom pet door
Free yourself from the inconvenience and time spent operating the door every day for your dog or pet. Are you physically limited and getting up and down to open the door is difficult? Does your dog have a small bladder and is constantly wanting to be let out to pee? Don’t want to get up at all hours of the night? The solution is a built in pet door for your sliding glass door.
Conversion kit dog door.
“My husband and I are so happy with the new dog door. Now we don’t have to get up a million times a day to let the dog out the sliding glass door. And GlassMan Inc was so great about letting us bring our boy Bru into the showroom so we could make sure we got the right size. Turns out Bru is an XL. The magnets on the flap are great too. We don’t have to worry about dirt or rain getting in. ”
Keep your existing door and our service technicians do the work.
The dog door conversion kit is a custom built, weather-tight panel that fits your existing sliding glass door. While the pet door keeps the weather out, you still have full use of the sliding door, latch and screen. Your dog can come in and go out without assistance from you. This solution means your dog can have the independence, exercise, and mental stimulation to help them thrive!
Pet Door Guys is the company we trust to manufacture quality pet doors. The kits come in small, medium, large, & x-large sizes to fit all the ranges of animals and breeds.
Benefits of a sliding glass dog door:
Comfort and convenience – If you work away from the home, now you don’t need to worry about your dog making a mess in the house. Your dog will be glad to see you instead of a pet who has been holding it waiting for your return. A customized, cost-effective pet door will do away with the frequent need for clean-up and eliminate odors.
Physical exercise and stimulation – By allowing secure and safe access to outdoors during the day you can effectively curb unwanted behavioral issues related to boredom.
Pet door opening sizes for small and large dogs
- Small: 6″ x 11″, small dogs or cats
- Medium: 8″ x 15″, beagles or french bulldogs
- Large: 10″ x 19″, border collies, boxers, pitbulls
- X-Large: 12″ x 23″, german shephard’s, labs, cane corso
Call 253-863-2297 or fill out the form below for more information or help with sizing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will the sliding glass dog door look good?
- This “In the Glass” model uses your existing sliding glass door to ensure that your house looks the same way that it did prior to the installation.
- The custom-made design replaces the existing glass in the sliding glass door with a new, durable pane.
- It comes pre-installed with the high-quality Endura Flap® doggie door, which is an insulating, flexible flap that withstands extremely harsh climates.
- Matching to your current slider frame, this door has a seamless installation that is as aesthetically pleasing as it is well-engineered.
Does the pet door compromise the security of my home?
- The “In the Glass” model we use has a magnetic lining so it snaps closed.
- Locking cover included
- Ensures door security by using the original door lock