Join our team!
GlassMan Inc., is a family-owned and operated business located in downtown Sumner, WA. We have been providing residential and commercial flat glass solutions, to the South Puget Sound area since 1999. When you join our team you become a member of a group of friendly, honest, dedicated and skilled group of colleagues.
Apprentice Glass Technician
- Good Driving Record
- Positive attitude and want to learn a skilled trade
- Hiring for shop helper and glazier apprentices to work with seasoned glaziers and glass installers
- Requirements: 18+; drivers license and reliable way to/from work; Can carry up to 50lbs; No fears of heights
Glass Technician – Experience
- Good driving record
- Prior experience in the glass or construction industry
- Ability to measure accurately and use tape measures and levels
- Ability to work with ladders, scaffolding and related equipment required for glass installation
- No fear of heights or ladder or lift
- Ability to safely lift 50+ pounds
- Ability to safely and legally drive service vehicles
- Our glass technicians are essential for the installation of all things glass. Residential and commercial glass and related lass products such as windows, storefronts, mirrors, display cases, shower doors, etc.
Shower Door – Estimator
Looking for an experience shower door expert. Experience in all aspects of shower doors including framed, frameless, neo angle, frameless sliding, etc. Must be able to accurately use quoting software to provide quotes. Must be familiar with specific deductions based on hinge types, channel, wall mount, etc.
- 1-5 years experience in estimating/quoting shower doors preferred
- Attention to detail is crucial
- Shower door fabrication knowledge
- Previous installation experience a plus
- 18+ and reliable way to/from work
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multi task and be adaptable
- Good Work Ethic with the ability to be a self starter and take initiative
- Familiar with quoting software; GlassPak experience is a plus.
Looking for a full time customer service representative that has experience in the glass or construction industry. Job includes answering calls and emails, scheduling jobs for installers, greeting and taking care of guests, accurately provide quotes to customers over the phone and in person.
Employment Interest Form